ESD issues can be very complex. Here are some sources we have found to be helpful.
- Optical Semiconductor Devices, Mitsuo Fukuda. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 1999. Click here to purchase at Amazon.com.
- Reliability and Failure of Electronic Materials and Devices, Milton Ohring. Academic Press (an imprint of Elsevier), San Diego, 1998. Click here to purchase at Amazon.com.
- Heterostructure Lasers, Part A: Fundamental Principles, H.C. Casey, Jr. and M.B. Panish. Academic Press, New York, 1978. Click here to purchase at Amazon.com.
- Semiconductor Lasers and Heterojunction LEDs, Henry Kressel and J.K. Butler, Academic Press, New York, 1977. Click here to purchase at Amazon.com.
- The Electrostatic Discharge Association (ESDA). A professional voluntary association dedicated to advancing the theory and practice of electrostatic discharge (ESD) avoidance.
- The Electrostatics Society of America (ESA). A nonprofit professional society devoted to the advancement and improved understanding of electrostatics.
- RMV Technology Group. A company with integrated laboratory facilities and expertise in the field of ESD testing of products and materials.